The aim of the website is to provide our opinion in relation to horse racing and sports tips, news and information and certain related merchandise. If you need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MAY ONLY USE THE WEBSITE IF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE:
- You are at least eighteen years of age
- You are of sound mind and capable of being responsible for your own actions
- You do not have (and have never had) a gambling addiction or problem or any indications of a gambling addiction or problem, including any of the following: a preoccupation with and constantly thinking about gambling, using more and more money when you gamble, agitation when trying to stop gambling, lying about your gambling, repetitively trying to re-coup losses, a feeling of loss of control or that your loses are beyond what you can comfortably afford, funding your gambling through dishonest activities, or putting your work or relationships at risk. If you have any indications of a gambling problem please contact Gamblers Help on 1800 858 858.
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt
- You are located and reside in Australia
- You are accessing and will only use the website for your own personal use
License to use the website
- to find out information about Entourage Horse Racing including products and services we offer
- to become a website subscriber
- to review tips, news articles, commentary, information and other content published on the website
- to buy or order products we make available online
- to subscribe to our electronic newsletter and email services and any other product(s) or service(s) we may offer as part of a subscription package.
Many parts of the website functionality, website content and related products (as available) are only available to website users who have become website subscribers, such as access to tipping information and black bookers. When you complete the online subscription registration form you are applying to us to become a subscriber to the website (on the terms set out on the website). Your payment will be automatically processed at the time of making your subscription application and you will be emailed to advise you that payment has been completed. However, we may, entirely at our discretion, reject a subscription application and, if we do so, we will refund your payment. Once your subscription application is processed you will provide or be provided with subscription credentials (username, email and password) and you agree to keep your subscription credentials confidential. You acknowledge that your subscription may not be transferred or assigned to anyone else and that information you obtain through the website may not be shared with anyone else.
In order to become a website subscriber you must pay the fees as stated on the website at the time of completing your subscription registration form and the relevant GST applicable. All subscription fees are payable in advance. Different fees may be payable depending upon the type or duration of subscription you apply for. Any special offers we may advertise may be for a limited time or quantity. Subscription fees may increase or decrease over time. You agree that you will not be entitled to any refund or reimbursement if the subscription fees decrease or if any special offers are available which mean that your subscription would have been cheaper if purchased at a later point in time.
Payment methods. Payments may be processed through a third party payment gateway (such as Paypal Pty Ltd or a credit card provider) or such other payment method as we advise on the website is available. If there is a problem processing your payment after your subscription application has been confirmed, we may cancel your subscription. You agree that we are not responsible for and that you accept all risks related to the treatment of any information you provide to a third party as part of the payment process. The security of any payments made and any information you provide is dependent upon the security of our third party payment gateway providers. If you are not comfortable accepting these risks you may contact us to arrange an alternative payment method.
Terms of sale for products listed on the website
Fees and charges. Charges, fees, rates and all other payments relating to your purchase of products through our website are as stated on the relevant website pages at the time you place your order. All amounts stated are exclusive of GST (unless otherwise indicated) and may change over time. The amount you are charged will be the amount stated on the website at the time you place your order. Any special offers we may advertise may be for a limited time or quantity. Any delivery or other applicable fees or charges advised to you at the time of placing an order.
Delivery. Products will not be delivered to you until they are paid for in full. Where delivery times are indicated on the website are offered as general guidance only. You agree that delays may occur, such as where products are not immediately available or for reasons associated with our delivery service providers. Where you order several products within the one order, these products may be delivered separately. Charges associated with delivery are set out on the Website and/or advised to you prior to purchase. Charges may depend upon the size and weight of products and their destination. We generally only deliver products within Australia and our ability to deliver to your location is subject to our delivery service providers. We or our delivery service provider may need to contact you for additional delivery instructions or to arrange a delivery time. Depending upon the type of delivery service provider, you may be required to be present to accept delivery of your product(s). If you are not present at the required time, then the product may not be delivered and you may be charged an additional delivery fee. You agree that any person who is present at the delivery address you have specified is authorized by you to accept delivery of the products on your behalf.
Unless otherwise indicated on the website at the time of placing your order, all products will be delivered using Australia Post. All title and risk in the products passes to you at the time your order is accepted by us, including all risk for damage of goods in transit.
Where we sell products which are delivered electronically, they will be sent to your email account (as you have advised us) or will be available by the mechanism stated on the website. If you do not receive your purchased products or have difficulties accessing them, please contact us on email@example.com.
Guarantees, refunds and returns. Most (if not all) products available through the website come with guarantees provided by the Australian Consumer Law according to which you are entitled to a refund for any major failure in the products and compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage you have incurred (if applicable) OR, for any non-major failure in the products, to have the products repaired or replaced if they are not of an acceptable quality (as that terms is determined according to the relevant law).
If a product appears damaged at the time of delivery, then you should not accept the product and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree (i) to contact us within 24 hours (on business days) if you receive any product(s) which you believe is damaged or otherwise defective and (ii) that if you do not contact us within that period then all goods are deemed to have been received in an acceptable form, without damage and in satisfaction of the consumer guarantees mandated by law.
Product safety. You must ensure you always follow any product safety or other general product information provided with any goods you receive from us.
Changes to website content and functionality
The website is a dynamic part of our business and its content and functionality may change over time. In general, changes to website content and functionality will happen without you receiving notice and may include the addition or removal of tips, information, commentary, products for sale and/or services. If you are not satisfied with any changes to the website content and/or functionality, you may terminate your use of the website and your subscription (see Termination).
Although the website does not offer any gambling or betting capabilities, it does provide content which is relevant to gambling and betting. It goes without saying that if you gamble you risk losing money. You must ensure that you put in place sensible limits to your gambling activities and that you never gamble more money than you can afford to lose. Before gambling you should consider what amount you can afford to spend on gambling in the event that the bets you place are unsuccessful and set a threshold amount. As you gamble, you should monitor your expenditure and ensure that you never cross that threshold amount. For some people gambling can become a problem and we strongly advise that you seek professional help and the support of others if you ever feel you are starting to lose control of the amount you spend and that you are not sticking to the threshold amount you can afford to lose, or if your gambling is starting to have negative effects on your life or the lives of others. You can seek help from Gamblers Help by phoning 1800 858 858.
Disclaimers and limitations as to what we provide
Content generally. We hope to provide news articles, general information, commentary and other content that is up to date, accurate and relevant. However, at the time you view certain content, it may be out of date, not true for the location(s) relevant to you, contain inaccuracies or errors or be otherwise untrue. We make no endorsements and no representations or statements as to the reliability, accuracy or suitability of any content for your specific purposes. You should perform all inquiries as appropriate in the circumstances to verify any content on the website prior to relying on it and you assume full responsibility for any reliance you place on that material.
No guaranteed results! The tips, view, advice and other commentary available on the website represent our opinions and views only and cannot and should not be interpreted as statements of fact. Obviously future events cannot be predicted with any certainty. While we put forward views, commentary and other content which we believe to be relevant and which we genuinely hold, we make no representations or warranties as to the correctness or reliability of those view, commentary and other content or whether such views and opinions are reasonably held. They are put forward as our genuine views but we make no representations or warranties as to whether the basis on which they are held is reasonable or valid.
Your assumption of risk. Your use of the website and related content and services is on the basis that you assume responsibility for all associated risks, whether or not foreseen. Taking a financial position in horse racing and other sport betting and gambling systems is inherently risky and you accept full risk in relation to your participation in such activities. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for any financial or other loss which you suffer as a result of such activities and that we in no way will be held responsible for your reliance on our views, opinions or other content made available.
Third party payment systems. The security of any payments made in respect of the website (such as for subscription) is dependent upon the security of our third party payment systems provider(s), such as PayPal Pty Ltd. While we use third party payment system provider(s) who we believe to be reliable, we in no way guarantee or make any recommendations as to the security or reliability of their systems. Any use of their payment systems is entirely at your risk and you agree that we are in no way responsible for any inadequacy in the security measures or failures in the security of the payment systems. Should you prefer, you may contact us directly at email@example.com to arrange an alternative payment method
Linking and advertising. The website may contain links to or from other external websites not operated by us (“linked sites“). The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents or activities of any linked site. Where we provide links, we do so for your convenience only and in no way endorse or recommend the linked site, its content, products or services or the business operating it. By using a link to an external website, you accept the risk of any viruses, Trojan horses or worms associated with that website or any other negative impact it may have upon your computer. Similarly, advertising on the website does not represent our endorsement of or warranties in relation to whatever is being advertised or the business advertising it. Any products or services purchased by or used by you from any person or business advertising or providing a link on the website is a matter between you and that advertiser and we will in no way be joined in any dispute in relation to such advertisement, products or services. You should perform all such inquiries as are prudent prior to providing personal information, ordering or accepting products or services from any linked website or advertised business.
Please contact us to request permission if you would like to link to, frame or mirror any part of the website or to include a link in content you provide through a messaging service. You should not proceed without our express permission.
Our liability to you
Subject to the ACL and to the extent permitted by law: (i) we limit the entirety of our liability to you (or anyone else) in relation to this agreement (including liability related to any products or services we supply) to the amount we have charged you for access to the website, or, where no amount has been charged, $10 (AUD); and (ii) all liability in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage is excluded. We do not limit our liability to you where our negligence causes your personal injury or death. To the extent that any provision purporting to limit our liability is held to be unenforceable, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, liability limited by this section includes liability in any way related to your use of content and any financial losses you may incur through your reliance on such content. To the extent permitted by law, where we are unable to limit our liability in the preceding manner, then our liability in respect of any claim, at our option, is limited to the repair, replacement or re-supply of the relevant goods or services (as relevant) or the cost of having such goods or serviced repaired, replaced or re-supplied.
Confidentiality and intellectual property rights
Prohibitions as to your use of the website generally
- to bring us or the website into disrepute;
- in any manner which is unlawful or which causes you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- for the purpose of commercial resupply of products or services offered over or available from the website;
- in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website;
- to use any code or device referring to the website or otherwise to our network(s) to direct people to another web page or to use any device or mechanism, such as a browser, spider, robot, avatar or other intelligent agent, to navigate or search the website or any of our network(s) other than generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer); or
- to attempt to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website (except to the extent permitted by law).
Contacting us. You may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, for any urgent matters, please send us a private message with your telephone number through our Facebook page at Entourage Horse Racing Tips and we will return your call as soon as practicable.
In addition to the definitions already set out:
- “content” means any information, opinions, commentary, graphics and any other materials viewable on the website or otherwise transmitted by us
- “including” and “may include” mean “including but not limited to” and “may include (without limitation)” respectively
- “subscriber” means any person or business who we have accepted as a subscriber to the website
- “subscription credentials” means the username, password or any other information which is used to access a subscription account
- “the website” means entouragehorseracing.com.au and all content residing in that domain, including the website functionality, any messaging service(s), the layout, design and underlying code and systems
- “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Mathew Armistead t/as Entourage Racing and Sports ABN 79 185 066 901
- “website functionality” means the nature, composition, features, availability, functions and all other aspects of the operation of the website
- “you” and “your” refer to (i) you as a website user personally and (ii) if you are accessing the website within the scope of your employment and/or on behalf of a company, that employer and/or company (as appropriate).
(Updated as at 12.01.2018)